I bring the resources of having served the wider United Church of Christ for eight years in Iowa, Michigan, Ohio and the national church setting. Previous to my work in the wider church, a group of at-risk youth trained me to be a pastor while I served as a chaplain to children and youth with behavioral disorders and mental illness at a treatment facility in northern Illinois.
I can coach, consult and train your church and its leaders on any of the following topics:
- Develop local and wider church faith formation programs grounded in best practices that are based on current research and common sense.
- Integrate faith formation best practices into church culture that fosters a lifelong commitment to developing faith for all ages.
- Create digital and in-person communications strategies that build trust, foster community and connect churches and individuals.
- Transition your staff-driven organization into one that empowers volunteer-led teams to drive ministries.
- Teach the technological know-how that empowers team (staff or volunteer) to work across wide geographic areas.
- Inject creativity into your organization’s existing ministries or help foster new ministries using principles of Human-Centered Design.
To set up a free 30-minutes consultation, please email me at email@example.com.