Say good-bye to your burnout mindset. Help yourself and your organization thrive with burnout coaching, training and team building. Request a proposal or schedule a call.
Schedule a chat about how I can support you or your organization through burnout.
If you’d like to chat with me to find out if we are a good fit for individual coaching, training or team building, or an organizational development initiative, please schedule below. Curiousity Calls are designed for this purpose!
Training Events and Team Building Retreats to Prevent and Recover from Burnout
To alleviate team burnout and help your people become the change agents you know they can be, request a proposal for your next team building retreat or training event. Complete this short form and I’ll get back to you with a proposal (usually within a week to 10 days.)
Organizational Development to Form Sustainable and Burnout-proof Organizations
If your organization is facing a major transition, wanting to reevaluate your vision, mission, values or create a strategic plan, I’d love to help.
Request a proposal for custom mindfulness classes, team building events for burnout recovery and prevention training for your team
Take your organization to the next level by requesting a proposal for customized corporate training or team building retreats and events from Nicole Havelka. I will use mindfulness to address burnout recovery and prevention and continue the work you are already doing in the area of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace. I offer a holistic approach that helps you create a workplace that enables individuals and teams to thrive in a healthy and sustainable work environment.
I meet with you and take information from your proposal request to create a custom event that solves your organization’s unique challenges that are creating burnout. I can offer events online, in person or a hybrid. I live in the Columbus, Ohio area, but am available to travel to your event.
What you’ll need to get started on the Defy the Trend proposal form
- Name, email and other information for the main contact person at your organization.
- Describe the challenges or circumstances for your team to hold a training or retreat.
- Have 2-3 alternatives for the date of your event that are at least three months out from the date you submit the proposal request.
- Provide a brief description of your organization and the challenges you are facing related to burnout, employee retention, change management, etc., that you’d like to address in your event.
- An idea of what success would mean for your team or goals that you’d like to accomplish.
- Which of my training topics are you interested in? (See my list of training topics.) These training topics don’t have to be included, but can be integrated into almost any training or team building event.
- The budget range you’d like to spend on your retreat or event. (I work to be accessible to almost any budget. BIPOC-owned businesses or BIPOC-founded nonprofits receive a reparations discount.)
- Submit the form and our team will be in touch with you soon with any clarifying questions you may have. You can expect a proposal in about 10-14 days.
Do you have a quick question about the proposal form?
Use the form below to get more information about how mindfulness, burnout recovery and prevention can help you retain the best members of your team and get them working together on healthy, attainable goals.
Get in touch.
For quick questions, contact me here. I’ll respond by email ASAP (usually within 1-3 days).