I bring the resources of having served the wider United Church of Christ for eight years in Iowa, Michigan, Ohio and the national church setting. Previous to my work in the wider church, a group of at-risk youth trained me to be a pastor while I served as a chaplain to children and youth with behavioral disorders and mental illness at a treatment facility in northern Illinois.
I can coach, consult and train your church and its leaders on any of the following topics:
- Inject creativity into your teams.
- Utilizing digital technology (social media, website, email) to build community.
- Develop effective staff and/or volunteer teams.
- Align core values with a staffing and/or volunteer plan.
- Utilize mindfulness practices (yogic breath and meditation) to calm anxious waters during times of change.
- Offer faith formation programs that foster faith for all ages. (In other words, learning that doesn’t end with Confirmation.)
To set up a free 30-minutes consultation, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.